This section is currently under construction, as we are currently creating a DART channel on YouTube to show all DART options.
In the meantime, DART has been used for teaching purpose at the CSH fly course.
List of paper using the DART system:
- In vivo expansion of functionally integrated GABAergic interneurons by targeted increase in neural progenitors
- DOI 10.15252/embj.201798163
- A lineage-related reciprocal inhibition circuitry for sensory-motor action selection
- Transient Dysregulation of Dopamine Signaling in a Developing Drosophila Arousal Circuit Permanently Impairs Behavioral Responsiveness in Adults
- Identification of Octopaminergic Neurons that Modulate Sleep Suppression by Male Sex Drive
- doi: 10.7554/eLife.23130.:
- Sleep-Dependent Modulation of Metabolic Rate in Drosophila
- Syntaxin1A-mediated Resistance and Hypersensitivity to Isoflurane in Drosophila melanogaster
- Behavioral and electrophysiological analysis of general anesthesia in 3 background strains of Drosophila melanogaster
- How deeply does your mutant sleep? Probing arousal to better understand sleep defects in Drosophila
- doi: 10.1038/srep08454